"85% of illnesses are not optimally treated with drugs or surgery." --C. Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D

PCC Natural Foods Newsletter: "Nutrition outperforms drug treatments for both prevention and treatment of chronic disease."

"The idea that you create your own reality is sweeping through the minds of millions."

--Spiritual Growth by Sanaya Roman

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Fun at East-West Bookshop

Yesterday, I had a table at East-West Bookshop where I have been renting a healing room for the last six months. There were some books, pamphlets, informational sheets, and free coupons for 60-minute healings. It was a LOT of fun! I also did free mini-healings. I was a little afraid no one would come and talk to me, but I ended up doing back-to-back healings the entire time!

Everyone enjoyed their experience of Pranic Healing and took a coupon for a free full session. I had such a blast talking to all these people who already knew tons about natural health and energy healing. I got to chat with an aromatherapist, massage therapist, and astrologer! I just love that bookstore and wish I lived across the street from it! What a fabulous community of knowledgeable, wise, and positive souls!

I still have 19 coupons left that I would LOVE to get rid of!! Take me up on my offer of a free 60-minute Pranic Healing session and experience the bliss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment