"85% of illnesses are not optimally treated with drugs or surgery." --C. Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D

PCC Natural Foods Newsletter: "Nutrition outperforms drug treatments for both prevention and treatment of chronic disease."

"The idea that you create your own reality is sweeping through the minds of millions."

--Spiritual Growth by Sanaya Roman

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

The first day of the new year seemed like a good time to begin this blog! I have been pondering the idea for a while. My husband suggested it because he knows I like to write. I latched onto the idea when I thought about making it a place to discuss my learning and ideas related to nutrition, spirituality, and energy, my personal passions. I would like to hear from others with knowledge and interests in these areas.

My other goal is to spread awareness of spirituality and energy healing. Energy healing either already is or WILL be the biggest breakthrough of my generation. Energy, auras, and chakras are real and scientifically verified. They are so easy to maintain, manipulate, and heal, with only a small amount of education required to be able to produce even miraculous healings. This will completely revolutionize health and healing as we know it.

Please check out these two websites to take a look at the modality I use which is called Pranic Healing.

www.pranichealing.com

www.yourhandscanhealyou.com --on this site, please click on the link "Praise"; you will be surprised at the familiar faces there, including Deepak Chopra and Dr. Oz.

Pranic Healing was developed by Master Choa Kok Sui through thousands of scientific experiments which verified the success of his system. Tradition, culture, and religion were set aside completely as Master Choa tried everything he had heard of and threw out anything that didn't work. What remains is an incredibly streamlined, simple, easy-to-learn method. Pranic Healing levels I, II, and III can each be taken in one full weekend. Pranic Healing can heal physical, emotional, and addiction ailments, sometimes in astonishingly little time.

I'll be back soon.

Wishing everyone a happy, healthy and prosperous new year!

Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment